Sunday, April 24, 2011

INTRODUCTION TO LIT YOUR LIFE

Hello everyone! I had this idea of writing a blog where you can write stories,be it real or not. Past experiences or anything you want to share! You all can post and comment other people stories like giving ideas, improving their storyline or anything. Do note that I strongly advice people to write in the correct grammar and not in tour usual internet languages and acronyms such as : gtg, lol, rofl, etc. Do mail me if you want to upload your stories first!

Thanks in advance I hope to hear your stories soon!
e-mail me at ztheonez.mac@live.com to have your stories published. Also, I have some interesting ideas and projects which requires as much help writers as possible. If you're interested, please notify me as soon as possible!

I WILL NOT STEAL YOUR STORIES OR IDEAS!I DO NOT STOOP THAT LOW

No comments:

Post a Comment